Friday, January 23, 2015

Questions Answered

What is your computer experience?
-I guess it would be intermediate. Not an expert but i typically do not need help using one.

What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
-i have zero experience with Photoshop and illustrator.

Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?

-yes i do have a computer at home , but sadly it does not have those two programs, yet.

What is your major ?

-my major is graphic design.

What do you hope to get out of this class?
-i hope to gain a better understanding on what a graphic designer actually does.

Who is your favorite artist?
- my favorite artists are Andy Warhol and Salvatore Dali.

Who is your favorite musician? 
-my favorite musician is Slash.

Tell me something interesting about yourself?

- i will drive anywhere to find a specific vinyl of my current obsession for my collection.

Write a five line story?

-One day I woke up. The sun never dawned. But over the horizon, I saw them. They moved jaggedly; their limbs dragging, mouths uttering screaming, muted moans. The zombies are coming.

Post an image on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment